Club Code of Conduct
The Beaufort Football & Netball Club (BFNC) is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all our players and strengthening the good reputation of Australian Rules Football, Netball, the Central Highlands Football League and the Central Highlands Netball League.
This code of conduct has been developed to meet the requirements outlined by the Australian Sports Commission document “The Essence of Australian Sport Code of Behaviours” and has been approved by the Beaufort Football & Netball Club Board of Management.
The Board Members, Administrative Officials, Coaches, Support Staff, Volunteers, Members, Players and Supporters will maintain the following standards whilst undertaking approved BFNC activities, attending any approved BFNC functions, participating in and / or watching BFNC games or representing the BFNC in any capacity shall adhere to the following:
- Respecting the rights, dignity and worth of others.
- Provide a safe environment for the conduct of football, netball and their associated activities.
- Being aware of and maintaining an uncompromising adhesion to the BFNC, CHFL & CHNL rules and policies.
- Refrain from any harassment or discrimination based on age, gender, race, religion or ability, which includes the responsible use of social media.
- Being fair, considerate and honest in dealings with others.
- Being a positive role model, especially for peers, junior players and the community.
- Avoiding any reportable offences, breaches or misconduct on and off the field or court.
- Respecting the facilities, equipment and property belonging to the BFNC and opposing clubs (and / or its members)
- Giving you best at all times, participating for the enjoyment and helping others to reach their full potential.
- Failure to adhere to the BFNC Illegal Drug Policy.